Friday, December 24, 2004
7:29 PM
Believe in Me..
Trust myself..
I do have problems that keep bugging me.
I do have ways to handle them by myself.
Sometimes people tell me to go the other way
to make it easier.
Sometimes the tell me that my way isn't
always the best.
I do think about their advise.
I do want to make things easier for me.
But somehow I just want to do it my way.
Even though it may be harder, but it's
my way.
I'm doing it on my own, with my own power.
I'm taking it on my own, the risks and hardworks.
Sometimes people say it won't work.
Sometimes it is not working.
But all of the ideas are mine.
And if it is failed, then I'll try to think another one.
I have faith in myself, in my abilities and ways.
The faith is somewhat unbrakeable, because
it is a part of me that I forbid myself to cross
over.
After all if everything went wrong, I'd just try
another way of mine!
It's stupid to take doubtful way, but it is mine!
~Mia
'-ti.at.oscha-`
'-Board-'
'-Other-`
'-Files-`
December 2004
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
June 2009
July 2009
April 2011
November 2011
'-Back-`
altered