<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9406710?origin\x3dhttp://whiteplain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
mine & hers
Friday, October 14, 2005
11:26 AM

Beaten Up..

For a falling loser..

Who knows his fate?
When he think about it, just too late
And he's in grief, drown in sorry
But is it necessary?

Who knows her fate?
Doesn't think when she takes a step
Now things are turning bad
Who'll give the help?

Who knows their fate?
Wasting energy, playing the balls
The're laughing if someone falls
And sins are paid?

Who knows our fate?
Laying around, 'it's still today'
And time goes by, time can't wait
How's tomorrow or yesterday?

Who knows your fate?
With big mouth, with big head
Cannot see the way ahead
And you lost, are you mad?

I don't know my fate
But I do know can do something
And the mistake, I wasn't thinking
It does sad

On the same hole, and obstacle
Just fall, again and again
And I know it's avoidable
Can't help it, beaten up in pain..

A big lesson, is a loser may gain..
~Mia

'-ti.at.oscha-`




'-Board-'


'-Other-`

Powered by Blogger


'-Files-`

December 2004
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
June 2009
July 2009
April 2011
November 2011

'-Back-`

altered