Tuesday, October 25, 2005
8:26 AM
Deadly Heavy..
A little burden..
I finally got my eyes till the end of the day
And wondering,
why does it seem so heavy today?
I tried to keep it open and wandering a little bit
Thinking about what I have done today and everything
Anything that can explain these heavy eyes
Did I get not enough sleep?
Come to think of it, it's just like any other day
So it's not something about sleep, huh?
I was wandering and wandering with my thought
The more I tried to remember, the more it getting dizier
I must have forgotten something..
I should have, I don't know why but it seems like it
Can I remember it before fallen to sleep?
And some memories were running on my head
Oh,
that
thing
Those things
and my
stupid thought
Wew, no wonder I want to close it so tight
Then I was planning to erase it
It makes my eyes heavier, nothing important
But ah.. let's just keep it till the day
I guess a little weight is not really a problem
I carry it until now, and still heavy..
When was it? The past? Present? The grammar is somehow..
~Mia
'-ti.at.oscha-`
'-Board-'
'-Other-`
'-Files-`
December 2004
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
June 2009
July 2009
April 2011
November 2011
'-Back-`
altered