<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9406710?origin\x3dhttp://whiteplain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
mine & hers
Monday, October 10, 2005
5:02 PM

Don't Go Down..

Take the control..

You know sometimes life is not as easy as you usually have.
Sometimes life's got its ups and downs.
And when your life is down there, all you can feel is miserable.
You don't know why you're opening your eyes, you're breathing the air and doing your daily life.
You don't know what to do, don't know what to think and come up with a curious idea inside a big question: why am I alive?
Sometimes life is going so bad that you want to end it right there and be free from any burdens.
You know for some reasons, in the past, I used to feel the same.
I got stuck in my life, I didn't know where to go, and nothing or nobody could help me out.
I was totally blurred by my own thoughts, and now I'm wondering, 'why on earth I didn't think something positive that time?'
Every man has a critical body part which is also a controller of soul: brain.
When we feel something, the brain processes it and creates a thought that move our body and soul to do something.
You know that the thought is very strong and irresistable, the one that we call a suggestion.
I'm not going to tell you how miserable I was in the past, and how I finally made it through the obstacles and brought myself back alive till today.
I just want to tell you that the way you think about your life anytime really depends on your brain.
On your brain that creates a suggestion and moves you to anything.
That suggestion controls you, but if you can do the same to it, you can control your own emotion.
I cannot say it in difficult words, in long explanation, in a logical theory.
I only can feel it, and conclude something, and plant it inside my mind so I will fall nevermore next time.
Think positive, you know, it's very hard, but it works well.
Think anything good, make your brain happy and gives you good thoughts.
You don't have to go to the end of the world, you don't have to meditate till the end of the day, you don't have to be down and end up your life.
Think positive and let your own thought control your brain.

When you open your heart, you open your life..
~Mia

'-ti.at.oscha-`




'-Board-'


'-Other-`

Powered by Blogger


'-Files-`

December 2004
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
June 2009
July 2009
April 2011
November 2011

'-Back-`

altered