<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9406710?origin\x3dhttp://whiteplain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
mine & hers
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
12:17 PM

Helpless Goodbye..

Time goes by..

At last everyone has to leave
We cannot just stay in one place
This world is moving
And time is running
Remind me how life will change also
I thought things will never change
Everything will be here forever
Everything will stay the same
As long as I want it to be
And that's just impossible
Life got to change
We got to keep moving
Maybe when I'm walking this world
I will find you on the other side
And things may change
But we'll stay the same
In the middle of July everyone goes
Changing this life and fate
When we meet again
World might have changed
But this bound will never have..

That time won't be different from the past
Mia

'-ti.at.oscha-`




'-Board-'


'-Other-`

Powered by Blogger


'-Files-`

December 2004
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
June 2009
July 2009
April 2011
November 2011

'-Back-`

altered