Tuesday, October 11, 2005
3:51 PM
Look Aside..
Why, it hurts..
And I remember something in the past when I knew a girl.
She had a problem with her eyes, problem with her sight.
She said that she really loved to look at an object.
Which then I knew, appeared to be a person.
She loved to look at a man, so I smiled.
'Very wonderful, his eyes, his expressions, like a painting!'
And I continued to smile, so she was in love.
But only love to see his face, to see his appearance.
Since then her eyes were just caught in one place.
That man's eyes, and everyway he looks.
Till one day she come to me with an empty eyes.
Not that soulful and bright eyes that I'd seen everyday.
And she told me something about the man.
The fact that he already had someone he love dearly.
'So I tought you only love to look at him?'
She didn't know what to say.
'It's just really hurt to see him with someone else'
I know she would never be able to let go her eyes.
And kept watching him with a girl beside him.
'I wish I could look at another direction'
'I wish I didn't have to look at him when he pass me'
'I wish I wasn't searching for that smile, that look'
'I wish I would never see him around with that girl..'
But she couldn't, her eyes were always right there.
Right there, looking at the same thing everyday.
I could do nothing, only she could help herself.
So one day I decided to say some words to her.
I never expected a change, just wanted her to know.
'You know, his smiles are wide because of that girl'
'His laughs are cheerful because of that girl's jokes'
'His eyes are sparkling because that girl is inside it'
'You know, everything in him you love, sadly..'
'Is because of that girl, that hurts you so much'
She stayed in silent for a while.
Then she cried silently, then louder, and hugged me.
Few days later she had become someone that I knew.
Her eyes were soulful and bright, eyes that I knew.
'So you've finally made it?'
'I've tried not to look at him everytime'
'Though I can't deny it I will look at him with smile'
'It's hard, but I'm happy for him, you know'
I know that, maybe you only could see his happiness.
Maybe it's you who is crying and smiling from afar.
Then when you feel like something hurts your eyes.
Try to look aside, cause usually in the other direction.
You will find something better, something to smile on.
'And may his happiness be mine also..'
Please be glad that you can see though it hurts..
~Mia
'-ti.at.oscha-`
'-Board-'
'-Other-`
'-Files-`
December 2004
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
June 2009
July 2009
April 2011
November 2011
'-Back-`
altered