<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9406710?origin\x3dhttp://whiteplain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
mine & hers
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
8:19 PM

"What Now.."

"You believe it..?"

"There is no such a thing.."
"Why?"
"I can't see it, I can't say that it is real"
"They say you can feel it"
"And you really think I can feel something?"
"Not really, but maybe you can try"
"It is me who decide whether it is true or not for me"
"And?"
"My decision: it is not"
"But they do believe it very much"
"You're making me mad, say what you think"
"I can't see it, you're right. But I think it is real"
"You said it yourself that you must feel it, not think about it"
"But where do you think the feeling goes? To our brain!"
"Then you should feel it first before your dumb brain is able to catch the abstract form. It goes to heart first!"
"But you haven't felt it and still your brain tell you that it's not real!"
"I don't have to feel something ridiculous like that. It isn't real after all"
"I can see why you can act so cool and cold at a time"
"Hear me, heart is a burden, something bad will make you very sad. And where do you think that 'sad drama' comes from? The heart, and all of its blurry feeling it felt!"
"Heart is not always in sad drama you know?! You can feel happiness, and delighted, and proud, and flying. I'm wondering how unhappy your life is"
"We're not in a topic of 'happy n sad' things. What you asked me earlier is laid in grey area. How can you decide that 'true love' is good? Importantly, real?"
"Well, I'm happy when I love somebody truly. And when I show my love to the one, it is real! I have my love right there!"
"Then no one shouldn't be hurt, but still betrayal is everywhere. And their loves are losing hope. And getting weaker and weaker. By the time it is gone they leave nothing else but pain that sometimes can be forgotten. Where's the reality? Where is the happiness?"
"Your words are really hopeless.. We can face the future with something that we hold right now. Whatever happens next we can struggle when we know that our love is out there cheering us. It is about bless, that no matter what, when, where or how, must be thanked by us. Forget anything bad that will happen then, our time is right now!"
"You're really speaking to a wrong guy, ask somebody else. Ask somebody that can think about the future later. I have no time for that, for that heart and anything unreal"
"..You know.. I really hope that you can understand someday.."
"And is it useful for me?"


"For somebody, that I believe will love you someday.."
~Mia

'-ti.at.oscha-`




'-Board-'


'-Other-`

Powered by Blogger


'-Files-`

December 2004
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
June 2009
July 2009
April 2011
November 2011

'-Back-`

altered