<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9406710?origin\x3dhttp://whiteplain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
mine & hers
Friday, December 23, 2005
9:51 PM

A Book: _Line 01

A Story of Foggy Town

She was an old crazy lady from next door
And I was screaming for my mother
'What is she standing there for?'
My mother grabbed my hand and walked together

The old crazy lady was standing behind the fence
My mother smiled as if they were friends
'How are you today? May I help you?'
Unbelievably the old crazy lady was smiling too

She lifted her hand and pointed at me
'I want your daughter'
Her eyes were so big that I was afraid to see
My mother's hold was getting tighter

'He isn't here at this moment.
Actually I haven't seen him for these years'
The old crazy lady stop smiling and went silent
Then she began trembling and shaking with fears

'I need to see him! I need to see him now!
Where he is right now.. you have to know!'
I saw my mother's face with no expression
No fear, no anger, nor sadness was shown

'You are going in a wrong direction.
Looks like his words have drawn you confussion.
It was 5 years ago, the same day as today.
But you weren't hearing what he was going to say'

The old crazy lady screamed for a name.
And she was running crazily to the foggy road.
'Mom.. I guess I've known that name.
It is the name of 'The Dinner' poet!'

I hurrily ran back inside, leaving my mother.
The Dinner poetry was hung on the dining room wall.
It was about a family having dinner together.
But a sudden hurricane seperated them all.

That name was a sign below the poetry.
The ink was blurred but I could read it clearly.
My mother touched me and shook her head.
Her face was gloomy and filled with upset.

'Let's not talk about it, let it be forgotten.
After all I have tried to keep it hidden.
But at last my dear, you need to understand.
Long ago, inside this and that house, there lived a man..'

And I remembered all the scenes I had in the past.
About a man who played with me all day long.
He wrote me stories, he wrote me a song.
And finally he wrote me a poetry that was his last.

He was my father, he was going on a ship.
He was heading to the city for bigger fortune.
And there was a storm, and it was his last trip.
He changed his mind, and sailed to the moon.

5 years had passed till his mother went crazy.
5 years had passed yet my mother was still waiting.
5 years had passed without me knowing a thing.
5 years had passed and there was his sight, written in a poetry.

Foggy road took his mother and never comeback..
~Mia

'-ti.at.oscha-`




'-Board-'


'-Other-`

Powered by Blogger


'-Files-`

December 2004
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
June 2009
July 2009
April 2011
November 2011

'-Back-`

altered