Sunday, December 25, 2005
5:05 PM
A Book : _Line 02.4
A Story of Lonely Knight – (he’s searching for his love, that fallen angel)
Where is she? I’ve walked thousands paths, I’ve swum thousands seas. But no sound of her sings in my heart, no hand of her dances on my eyes, no lip of her smiles at my soul. Where is she? My fire who make my cold heart melt, my water who make my rushing mind calm. Where is my princess? The only light shining in my life, the only flower blooming on my fate. Where are you? I’ve repeated thousands prayers, I’ve written thousands hopes. I will throw my sword for my holy love!
Just like the story of fallen angel.
The story of angel who gave up her bright heaven for only her love.
“My angel..”
'-ti.at.oscha-`
'-Board-'
'-Other-`
'-Files-`
December 2004
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
June 2009
July 2009
April 2011
November 2011
'-Back-`
altered