Sunday, December 25, 2005
5:05 PM
Growing Problem..
Pity that our childhood time was really short..
“I want to try hard! I want to try hard!!”
-Her voice echoes everywhere, really touching..
“I have to be the best! I have to be the best!!”
-She is working hard, anyway, surprising huh?
“I don’t want to lose again! I don’t want to lose again!!”
-Let’s just see how it will end up later!
“….”
-Easier to be said than done, I guess it’s right.
“Zzz…”-So, she is sleeping right now..
“I.. promise.. till.. the end.. zzz..”
-A kid will stay a kid, not so easy to grow up eh?
“…zzz.. ..zzz..”
-Don’t worry, just stay that way, being mature is really worse.
“…”
-For real, I mean it!
So how come we wanted to be an adult when we were kid? Weird..
~Mia
'-ti.at.oscha-`
'-Board-'
'-Other-`
'-Files-`
December 2004
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
June 2009
July 2009
April 2011
November 2011
'-Back-`
altered