<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9406710?origin\x3dhttp://whiteplain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
mine & hers
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
3:47 PM

A Book : _Line 07

Angels and Angel


She's a basic 'Toxic Angel'
She's an angel but with toxic
And she's still basic
My friend is an advance 'Organic Angel'
She's an organic angel, a pure angel
Plus, she's already advance
'I feel sorry for the toxic ones'
Once, she said that to me
'why is that?'
'because they're an-organic angel, there are lots of difficulties for them'
'there are difficulties in heaven?'
'why? you thought heaven is supposed to be fun?'
'it isn't?'
She laughed, and she grinned at me
'heaven and hell are siblings, figure it yourself'
This stranger I met is a 'Toxic Angel'
She's an an-organic one
I met her in the park, she looked so sad and gloomy
Was it because she's a toxic angel?
'can I help you with something?'
Actually I can see those wings of angels
She's an angel, she was sad, and that attracted me
She looked up and my eyes met hers, they were a little bit wet
'why, young lady, I'm just fine'
'really? but you look unhappy. angels cannot lie'
Later I knew from my friend that angels can lie
They just shouldn't, but shouldn't doesn't mean cannot
'it's true, I'm fine, my friend who is not'
'what's with her?'
'her wings betrayed her, now she's falling into the darkness forever'
'why? why did the wings leave her?'
'she's falling in love.. with a man'
Her whisper made me chill
Maybe my friend was right
Heaven and hell are siblings, no matter what it seems for everyone
'you couldn't help her?'
'oh I wish I could, young lady. but for heaven's sake, I couldn't'
'why? you're her friend'
'yes, definetely yes. but I'm a toxic angel..'
There are difficulties for toxic angels
I feel pity for that fact
'well, pray for them, girl. you won't know what lies ahead'
I hold onto my friend's advice tightly
I'll pray, I'll pray for them
For toxic angels, and that stranger, and her friend who falls into darkness forever

-My friend said that it has become a story that echoes between the heaven's walls forever.It's about the story of fallen angel, an angel who gave up her bright heaven, for only her love-

'-ti.at.oscha-`




'-Board-'


'-Other-`

Powered by Blogger


'-Files-`

December 2004
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
June 2009
July 2009
April 2011
November 2011

'-Back-`

altered