<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9406710?origin\x3dhttp://whiteplain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
mine & hers
Friday, September 08, 2006
3:49 PM

A Book : _Line 10

Either Wing

Sometimes when I look back, I can see a pair of wings on my back
What are they for? They just make my back getting heavier
Maybe they will help you flying, said my shadow one day
Flying? Fly where? I tried to remember some places I want to visit
Don't know.. to wherever you want to!
I didn't listen to her again after that, it was too confusing
Each of my wing has different color
The right one is white, and the other is black
When I try to flap them, they both move in the same way
They look weird anyway, but somehow cool
Then I just try to find a clue of where they will be taking me to
I think either will take you to different places!, said my shadow again
You want to go to good places, flap your white wing!
But if you want somewhere worse, just flap your black one!
I didn't have any idea why she would think like that
And what if it's right?
What if these wings really take me to different places,
according to which wing I use for flying?
Well, maybe it's true..
I look at my back and my wings are still there
White and black, I can choose one to take me somewhere
And the last questions are.. where am I going?
Is it to good places..? Or bad places..?
Do I have to decide it on my own?
And when will I realize that my choice is wrong?
When I get there? Or when I'm on my way?
Some parts of my brain just refuse to think anymore
Maybe when my wings are flapped, I will just have to follow
Which wing? Either wing.

-mercies are for heaven. sins are for hell. it's your turn to flap your wing. either wing-

'-ti.at.oscha-`




'-Board-'


'-Other-`

Powered by Blogger


'-Files-`

December 2004
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
June 2009
July 2009
April 2011
November 2011

'-Back-`

altered