Friday, July 24, 2009
3:35 AM
I will wait
the simplest way of going absurd
is trying to find the right man that could
be the best of friend ever
and loving you forever
so through 'yes', 'maybe' and 'no'
through 'he's the one', 'he's not' and 'I don't know'
the sparkle of hope grows bigger
and the quest of finding lasts longer
somewhere in between you'll stop and question
'how could I find such a proportion,
of nice, faithful and caring,
and somehow well off, clever and good looking?'
you'll laugh, put your mind to rest
think it's quite impossible finding the best
maybe you'll then decide to wait
hold your step and pull off the bait
but worry not,
life has its own plot
one day he'll come when you don't expect
for it is a knowledge of God only
one thing for sure: he won't be perfect
but we both know: he'll fit you perfectly
when I have to wait, I will wait
~Mia
'-ti.at.oscha-`
'-Board-'
'-Other-`
'-Files-`
December 2004
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
June 2009
July 2009
April 2011
November 2011
'-Back-`
altered