<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9406710?origin\x3dhttp://whiteplain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
mine & hers
Thursday, April 21, 2011
4:38 PM

I'm Running Away to You

Not I'm an epic dreamer, nor I'm an epic dancer
But the moment I'm entering the space in your eyes
The universe is banging my head with its whisper

"Extend your existence to her mind
Enter the miraculous wonder of her sky
Be her destined star, two of a kind"

The thread of me to this world is over
I'm hanging by your stare,
officially lost forever

In my sight now, stand an epic dreamer
She broke the boundary of reality
She killed her existence and crossed over

Now together we're epic dancers
Running to the unseen scene of tomorrow
Swaying to the unheard melody of the future

Leave now and run to your love, for I will wait..
~Mia

'-ti.at.oscha-`




'-Board-'


'-Other-`

Powered by Blogger


'-Files-`

December 2004
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
June 2009
July 2009
April 2011
November 2011

'-Back-`

altered